Welcome to Fluffy Life~

Filed Under General |

Welcome to my new My Fluffy Life blog! In this lovely blog, I am going to focus more on my fluffy girlish stuff, my childhood and earlier days memory, my feelings and emotions and stuffs that I probably would never publish in my other blogs~

So stay tune and do come back frequently~ ^.^

bluebear.jpg

Comments

14 Responses to “Welcome to Fluffy Life~”

1. keeyit on December 6th, 2007 2:24 pm

A good start ! Light blue is sweet !

2. Grace on December 6th, 2007 3:24 pm

Welcome to the blogosphere, Fluffy. I love your theme. Simple and sweet.

3. Keone on December 6th, 2007 6:53 pm

Hi Fluffy (what a cute name), thanks for dropping by my blog. Your blog is pretty cute and girlie, but luckily you didn’t over do it by painting it all pink..hehe

4. Angie Tan on December 6th, 2007 7:43 pm

Hi Fluffy,

Welcome to the world of blogging. ;-)

5. Fluffy~ on December 8th, 2007 10:08 am

Keeyit, thanks! I like de color too :D

Grace, thanks~ Do come again~

Keone, tq for de compliments~

Angie, do come again n thanks! ;)

6. 3POINT8 on December 8th, 2007 1:10 pm

WoW!! A new blogger!! It’s always delighting to see someone new in the blogosphere.
    Welcome welcome..

7. yun on December 8th, 2007 6:37 pm

Gambateh!! :) welcome!!

8. TZ on December 8th, 2007 8:27 pm

welcome to the blog community… :->
    I have placed “Fluffylife.com” into my blogroll. Keep up the good work eh!

9. Fluffy~ on December 8th, 2007 10:39 pm

3Point8, thanks! :)

Yun.. hehhe.. welcome to u too~

TZ, thanks so much! I would add u soon!

10. trinity on December 9th, 2007 11:01 am

Hallo fluffy, thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you have a great time reading my blog..do keep in touch and come again… you have a really cute blog here! I love the design!! Hm..hm.. love it very much!

11. Fluffy~ on December 9th, 2007 12:40 pm

Trinity, I do enjoy ur blog! glad u like de theme~~

12. babyfiona on December 9th, 2007 11:22 pm

Hi fluffy! Nice template you have here :D So cute and fluffy :P

13. Adino on December 10th, 2007 9:46 am

Hi Fluffy!

Welcome to the blogosphere!

Hope to read more about you… keep on posting yeah?

14. Fluffy~ on December 10th, 2007 9:33 pm

BabyFiona, thanks! Glad that u like it~

Adino, yah, i’ll keep posting.. u keep coming back ya ;D

Templates Browser

Things to remember when getting an admission to the training school

Training schools and colleges worth a lot as they provide all the various kinds of training ns material that professional need in order to get ahead of their profession ad contribute at their best. In Australia, people can surely find lots of schools and colleges that offer high quality training options for the students as well as for the professional who looking to enhance their skill for better capabilities.

There are courses like Diploma of Community Services, Certificate III in Information Digital Media and Technology, Diploma of Work Health and Safety, Certificate II in Business and Retail Management Courses as well as the Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management and Aged Care Training schools offering professional diplomas and courses that offer higher level training.

There are many things that you must be keeping mind in order to help yourself getting things better and get the training you need, but the most important things you should never forget are:

You should never enroll or opt to enroll in courses which are wide apart as you will be stuck nowhere and may have to manage things that you are not familiar with. In case if you are likely to get more courses you may consider to have enrolled in courses that you like the most, you should consider having the ones which are related or have similar content in them as well as same level and area of training.

As for example if you are going to attend the Business Management Courses, you should be aware that instead of aged care course you must be looking forward to get to the Diploma Of Business Management.

Further you should know that if you have to get to the top level courses you should not hesitate to enroll in the preliminary courses as they would help you learn things better.

The Global Education Responsibility to Achieve the Development Agenda After 2015

The Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) are undoubtedly successful in strengthening

Importance of the DR-CAFTA Extended Training Agenda

KUTAA MFUOIn September 2000, member states of the United Nations received the Millennium

Institutional Reform In the Higher Education Sector of Mozambique and Ethical Affairs

The need to eliminate poverty through increased literacyOne of the main goals expressed

Earnings About the Online Academy Training: Articles on the Decline in Public Education

Deception is defined by Dictionary of Webster as a false belief on independence or

Challenges and opportunities in the International Higher Education Agreement

The World Bank World Bank Report of 1991 made a very interesting investigation that

Challenges and opportunities in the International Higher Education Agreement