A cheater cheated on me today. Or at least he handled it indignantly which explained why I wouldn’t help in to take in his clothes if it rains. He promised me that he would accompany me to watch The Golden Compass on Sunday with Y. But he made a different plan to watch it on Saturday, WITHOUT TELLING ME in a proper manner (which means I heard it in his conversation without trying, call it eavesdropping if you want). He knew darn well that I couldn’t watch it on Saturday but he sacrificed me for another fella, which he later on used as a defence. Not once, but many times. Coward.
And he has the nerves to ask me to keep an eye on his clothes while he is away, if it rains.
I am upset but not stupid.
Helping him is not getting even.

People who are trying to find more information on modular homes and you are a new home buyer, mobile homes for sale now are a fantastic way to get that gorgeous new home for the family and save tons of money. There is no doubt that prefabricated homes are good for home buyers as well.

Comments

14 Responses to “A Cheater In da House..”

1. Sweetpea on December 8th, 2007 1:32 pm

hi fluffly! great cute new blog :)

thanks for dropping by mine. well, anyway, MEN! don’t take heart, most of them are like that :)

2. kevin on December 8th, 2007 4:08 pm

thanks 4 dtrop by my blog……. wah this kind of fren, if i were u i wont help him lor….. wan ppl help him, but still wan2 cheat ppl……

3. narrowband on December 8th, 2007 6:23 pm

Hello Fluffy! Thank you for visiting! I don’t think you’re a new blogger ;p You probably have had experience - I dunno, my instinct tells me that! Heh.

Anyway, I haven’t been going to the cinema often myself. I think part of the fun (in going to the cinema to catch a movie) is going with someone whom you’re comfortable with. If he’s such a naughty boy, well hey, grab another :p

4. TZ on December 8th, 2007 9:02 pm

oops! … I better don’t comment too much here :-p. Anyway, don’t be so sad lah! You’re the one that feel sad as for him, he will not feel what you feel lah!… so be happy and just try not to do him any favor next time lor.

5. Fluffy~ on December 8th, 2007 9:47 pm

Sweetpea, he is not man.. wuahahahahaha..

Kevin, yeah lor.. :P

Narrowband, yes, I am NOT a new blogger. :D I have a few other blogs~ I dun like to go cinema alone and he’s not my boy :D

TZ, yeah am feeling better now~ Thanks for coming :D

6. Alistair on December 9th, 2007 3:19 am

Oh dear… oh well..

7. huisia on December 9th, 2007 7:29 am

thanks for dropping by my blog. :)
    men..sigh, yeah, sometimes they are bastard..
    were you talking about your man? hehe..

8. Fluffy~ on December 9th, 2007 11:32 am

Alistair, :D thanks for coming~

Huisia, thank God he’s not my man ;) But I was just a little pissed off when I wrote the blog. Now I am okay again.. no more upset bout it! :)

9. Pink Cotton on December 9th, 2007 10:39 pm

hello fluffy…i like ur nick…fluffy sounds cute =)

stay cool…who is he?not ur bf i hope?heh :P

10. Johnny Ong on December 10th, 2007 12:43 am

kesian lah u. maybe u can put his clothes back into the washing machine again …..hehehe

11. Nick Phillips on December 10th, 2007 4:38 pm

I’d have just poured water all over his clothes … LOL!

12. Fluffy~ on December 10th, 2007 9:32 pm

Pink Cotton, thanks~ not my bf of coz! Thank God :D

Johnny Ong, err.. not so good la, later he balas dendam and do the same to my clothes, how?

Nick, err.. cannot la.. I just need to chill off and back to normal again :D

13. Forever28 on December 11th, 2007 6:17 pm

I think your friend did told me about that he actually MSN you during office hours. Since your friend need to join FF new release class on Sunday, he couldn’t watch mov with you @ your favorite time which is 2+pm.
    Your friend thus to tell me that he didn’t want to screw up your plan so he make another plan to watch the movie.

14. Fluffy~ on December 11th, 2007 9:48 pm

Forever28, thanks for trying to clear up. But as far as I concerned, he didnt even have the courtesy to tell me upfront about his change of schedule which is very unacceptable and rude, even for a housemate and a close friend.
    Anyway, I have put the matter behind me and just hope he could respect people in the future. :)

Templates Browser

Today's Education

Today's Education

Special Learning Requirements - Students' Educational Efficiency Services

Causes That contribute to Success in Life: The Impact of the First 8 Years of Education

1/4
2/4
3/4
4/4

Things to remember when getting an admission to the training school

Training schools and colleges worth a lot as they provide all the various kinds of training ns material that professional need in order to get ahead of their profession ad contribute at their best. In Australia, people can surely find lots of schools and colleges that offer high quality training options for the students as well as for the professional who looking to enhance their skill for better capabilities.

There are courses like Diploma of Community Services, Certificate III in Information Digital Media and Technology, Diploma of Work Health and Safety, Certificate II in Business and Retail Management Courses as well as the Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management and Aged Care Training schools offering professional diplomas and courses that offer higher level training.

There are many things that you must be keeping mind in order to help yourself getting things better and get the training you need, but the most important things you should never forget are:

You should never enroll or opt to enroll in courses which are wide apart as you will be stuck nowhere and may have to manage things that you are not familiar with. In case if you are likely to get more courses you may consider to have enrolled in courses that you like the most, you should consider having the ones which are related or have similar content in them as well as same level and area of training.

As for example if you are going to attend the Business Management Courses, you should be aware that instead of aged care course you must be looking forward to get to the Diploma Of Business Management.

Further you should know that if you have to get to the top level courses you should not hesitate to enroll in the preliminary courses as they would help you learn things better.

Templates Browser

Today's Education

What is education? Education is the process of learning new skills, skills and values.

Today's Education

Special Learning Requirements - Students' Educational Efficiency Services

The 15-year-olds in the United States have difficulty learning that public and private

Get in touch!