Sulking at Work..

Filed Under Sad/Angry |

The other day I felt that I was behaving like a kid in the office. I was practically sulking over a matter that I wasn’t happy about. Well, though it was in the office, it wasn’t really about work or else I would behave more professionally.Actually it was something that we volunteer to do but I wasn’t happy to be assigned of something that I was not being consulted or discussed with. And I voiced up to a few persons but didn’t have the chance to bring up to the person in charge. But she found out later on but did nothing.

So when we have to do it, I insisted of not doing what I was assigned (and wouldn’t budge) of and the person-in-charge has to exchange with me at the last minute. And after that, she came to me and told me that they would arrange it again as there were other factors which made her arrangement couldn’t work.Sometimes, I felt that it was difficult for me to voice up what I really felt or unhappy about especially to higher authority or someone that I am unfamiliar with. So I ended up being sulky and unhappy like a spoil kid, but in fact, I am hardly one! Really!

I need to learn more of communication and have higher EQ as I when I am angry or upset or sad, I tend to break down… :(

Comments

8 Responses to “Sulking at Work..”

1. babyfiona on December 12th, 2007 9:34 am

wuah! so early in the morning already sulking in the office ?? What happen? Try to open up while you are at work. If not, if very hard to go on everyday and u will ended up dragging youself to the office.

2. MonkeyWong on December 12th, 2007 2:22 pm

Take it easy, working life is like that, not everything runs according to our way! :P

3. narrowband on December 12th, 2007 3:31 pm

I’ve been in similar situations before but I’ll not let my dissatisfaction go unnoticed. Depending on the seriousness of the case, I may still do it eventually but if it’s something I really dislike doing then I’ll tell them no next time. Firmly!

4. keeyit on December 12th, 2007 5:17 pm

Yeah, I need to learn too

5. Fluffy~ on December 12th, 2007 11:57 pm

babyfiona, That sulk is on Tues’ nite :D Trying to loosen up …

MonkeyWong, u r rite..same applies in our life too.. need to learn to be more flexible..

narrowband, i’ll try to learn that! :) Thanks for advise!

Keeyit, gambateh!

6. 3POINT8 on December 13th, 2007 12:28 am

Hhaha….make use of your cubical! Post some post-it-notes there…
    :P

7. Nick Phillips on December 13th, 2007 9:40 am

We’re only human and sometimes we’ve just got let our emotions out. So sulk all you want until you feel better, k.

8. Abner on December 17th, 2007 10:33 am

There are ups and downs ma. It’s ok.
    But you realized that it was not good and trying to improve yourself then all is well. ;)
    Thanks for visiting too ya!

Templates Browser

Things to remember when getting an admission to the training school

Training schools and colleges worth a lot as they provide all the various kinds of training ns material that professional need in order to get ahead of their profession ad contribute at their best. In Australia, people can surely find lots of schools and colleges that offer high quality training options for the students as well as for the professional who looking to enhance their skill for better capabilities.

There are courses like Diploma of Community Services, Certificate III in Information Digital Media and Technology, Diploma of Work Health and Safety, Certificate II in Business and Retail Management Courses as well as the Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management and Aged Care Training schools offering professional diplomas and courses that offer higher level training.

There are many things that you must be keeping mind in order to help yourself getting things better and get the training you need, but the most important things you should never forget are:

You should never enroll or opt to enroll in courses which are wide apart as you will be stuck nowhere and may have to manage things that you are not familiar with. In case if you are likely to get more courses you may consider to have enrolled in courses that you like the most, you should consider having the ones which are related or have similar content in them as well as same level and area of training.

As for example if you are going to attend the Business Management Courses, you should be aware that instead of aged care course you must be looking forward to get to the Diploma Of Business Management.

Further you should know that if you have to get to the top level courses you should not hesitate to enroll in the preliminary courses as they would help you learn things better.

The Global Education Responsibility to Achieve the Development Agenda After 2015

The Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) are undoubtedly successful in strengthening

Importance of the DR-CAFTA Extended Training Agenda

KUTAA MFUOIn September 2000, member states of the United Nations received the Millennium

Institutional Reform In the Higher Education Sector of Mozambique and Ethical Affairs

The need to eliminate poverty through increased literacyOne of the main goals expressed

Earnings About the Online Academy Training: Articles on the Decline in Public Education

Deception is defined by Dictionary of Webster as a false belief on independence or

Challenges and opportunities in the International Higher Education Agreement

The World Bank World Bank Report of 1991 made a very interesting investigation that

Challenges and opportunities in the International Higher Education Agreement