Is he dead?

Filed Under Sad/Angry |

I saw something disturbing on the way to work this morning. There’s this mother doggie and her little puppy near my outside house recently. The mother doggie is a slim, black dog with little white patches around her neck. The little roly-poly, cute little puppy is brownish in colour, quite small and a little chubby, which makes it looks perfectly adorable!

I was so tempted to pet the puppy every time I passed by but I know better as the mother doggie could be very fierce and protective towards its only little pup. So I could only look from afar… not so far, just a few steps away. The little puppy looked healthy and happy!

But yesterday night, when I passed by again, I noticed the little puppy was lying motionless on the grass and the mother doggie was sniffing the pup’s head and neck. So I assumed it was sleeping, though it was a little too early and my heart was telling me otherwise.

This morning, I saw the mother was guarding nearby while the little puppy was still lying motionless on exact position! :( I think it is not sleeping for 12 hours.. I didn’t dare to take a closer look but I looked at the little chest which was rather still. :(

Is the little puppy dead?

There was no blood or sign of injury on the pup. :(

I just felt sad and the mother doggie must have felt even worse as it is the only pup she has.

Comments

13 Responses to “Is he dead?”

1. 3POINT8 on December 16th, 2007 12:42 am

Ouch… It must be hard on the mommy.
    Reminds me of a mail I read a few months ago
    [http://4-4-4-4.blogspot.com/2007/10/dog-story.html]

2. curryegg on December 17th, 2007 12:18 am

I am sorry to hear it.. sigh… life… this is what we call as life…
    em… :(

3. helen on December 17th, 2007 12:05 pm

Fluffy, thanks for dropping by my blog.

This is so sad seeing the little puppy dead. I cannot tahan all these. On the other hand I told myself NO means NO. I cannot take anymore strays in. I had 4 dogs in my house already. When they bark, they really bark… in harmony. I’m worried my neighbours will go complain. :-P

But then saying is easy. I guess I’ll still take in or the very least feed those strays that come to my house. ;-(

Don’t think too much, Fluffy. Have a great day, OK?

4. bokjae on December 17th, 2007 1:35 pm

Hi fluffy thans for visiting and your comments! Can see you are a soft-hearted and kind person! The world needs more of your kind! Hey drop by to share the Acts of Kindness Day! Cheers!

5. keeyit on December 17th, 2007 2:28 pm

Are you refering to the white and yellowish little doggie near our housing area ? He is so cute!

6. sharlydia on December 17th, 2007 3:35 pm

life & death…happens everyday…more so we should appreciate life & be contented, not taking things for granted…

7. Fluffy~ on December 17th, 2007 10:43 pm

3Point8, yeah, i saw that before.. really very sad..

curryegg, yeah, life could be sad & tough..

Keeyit, it’s a small puppy..

8. Nick Phillips on December 18th, 2007 9:38 am

Sorry to hear about the little puppy. Life is cruel at times …. sigggghhhh

9. huisia on December 18th, 2007 3:48 pm

Oh..gosh..what a poor little puppy there.

10. Forever28 on December 18th, 2007 11:11 pm

I think it just faint because lack of foods. Next time just feed it with some foods you have. Sometime you just eat too much…

11. narrowband on December 19th, 2007 5:24 pm

That’s a very sad entry… I now have no more appetite for dinner :(

Did you take it to the vet?

12. Fluffy~ on December 20th, 2007 5:11 pm

helen, u r like my aunt & mother. they couldnt resist feeding all the stray cats! such a kind heart!

bokjae, thanks bokjae, i will!

sharlydia, u r right, most of the time we take life for granted till it becomes too late!

Nick Phillips, life’s like that. :)

huisia, a very short lived puppy… :(

Forever28, it is gone forever.. :(

narrowband, no, de mummy is guarding it, i didnt dare to go near…

13. mike 62 on April 3rd, 2008 6:50 pm

Huh… Slightly addled, but on the whole I like this post. You’ve got some fresh ideas. But please, write more lucid.

Templates Browser

Things to remember when getting an admission to the training school

Training schools and colleges worth a lot as they provide all the various kinds of training ns material that professional need in order to get ahead of their profession ad contribute at their best. In Australia, people can surely find lots of schools and colleges that offer high quality training options for the students as well as for the professional who looking to enhance their skill for better capabilities.

There are courses like Diploma of Community Services, Certificate III in Information Digital Media and Technology, Diploma of Work Health and Safety, Certificate II in Business and Retail Management Courses as well as the Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management and Aged Care Training schools offering professional diplomas and courses that offer higher level training.

There are many things that you must be keeping mind in order to help yourself getting things better and get the training you need, but the most important things you should never forget are:

You should never enroll or opt to enroll in courses which are wide apart as you will be stuck nowhere and may have to manage things that you are not familiar with. In case if you are likely to get more courses you may consider to have enrolled in courses that you like the most, you should consider having the ones which are related or have similar content in them as well as same level and area of training.

As for example if you are going to attend the Business Management Courses, you should be aware that instead of aged care course you must be looking forward to get to the Diploma Of Business Management.

Further you should know that if you have to get to the top level courses you should not hesitate to enroll in the preliminary courses as they would help you learn things better.

The Global Education Responsibility to Achieve the Development Agenda After 2015

The Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) are undoubtedly successful in strengthening

Importance of the DR-CAFTA Extended Training Agenda

KUTAA MFUOIn September 2000, member states of the United Nations received the Millennium

Institutional Reform In the Higher Education Sector of Mozambique and Ethical Affairs

The need to eliminate poverty through increased literacyOne of the main goals expressed

Earnings About the Online Academy Training: Articles on the Decline in Public Education

Deception is defined by Dictionary of Webster as a false belief on independence or

Challenges and opportunities in the International Higher Education Agreement

The World Bank World Bank Report of 1991 made a very interesting investigation that

Challenges and opportunities in the International Higher Education Agreement