My Aging Eyes!

Filed Under Beauty |

Since young, I always look younger than my age and I get many compliments about my look. Even today, at late twenties, I still have new acquaintance thinks I am only in my early twenties. It is happier to hear this than few years back, now that age matters!

But lately, when I look into the mirror I noticed fine lines around my eyes! Gosh, I am a little freak out by it! Although my skin still look young and elastic, the area around the eyes started to look a little aged!

Thus I bought some cucumber pads for my eyes, hoping to ease it down a little! I believe that they are too dry and I have been using my eyes too much for computers and reading; and too much squinting too. I have been using eye serum faithfully (at least half of the times) but the lines are still firmly planted there. :(

Time to take more care of my eyes before age catches up with me! (>_<)”

Comments

6 Responses to “My Aging Eyes!”

1. TZ on March 3rd, 2008 2:52 pm

Will this actually make difference? I heard about this but never try in person :-p

2. Fluffy~ on March 6th, 2008 9:47 pm

erm.. got a little different but feels realy good after that :D

3. New York City body contouring on June 11th, 2008 4:16 pm

Patients who have attended and been successful with weight loss programs normally opt for this procedure in a bid to smoothen and tone the body. There are advanced techniques available that are routine to adept and experienced plastic surgeons.

4. New York City bus tour on June 12th, 2008 9:16 pm

Well, how will you go about getting a New Yorker interested enough to tell you about all the places to see, and provide you with enough facts about the sights? By paying them of course!

5. Botox Clinics New York on June 17th, 2008 11:39 am

Many people might shirk at the thought of having a form of poison (botulism tonic) injected in their face. Scientists have concluded that the procedure is entirely harmless. It is also reversable.

6. New York City bus tour on July 1st, 2008 5:58 pm

Powered by Find more blogs Want your own blog?