My Aging Eyes!

Filed Under Beauty |

Since young, I always look younger than my age and I get many compliments about my look. Even today, at late twenties, I still have new acquaintance thinks I am only in my early twenties. It is happier to hear this than few years back, now that age matters!

But lately, when I look into the mirror I noticed fine lines around my eyes! Gosh, I am a little freak out by it! Although my skin still look young and elastic, the area around the eyes started to look a little aged!

Thus I bought some cucumber pads for my eyes, hoping to ease it down a little! I believe that they are too dry and I have been using my eyes too much for computers and reading; and too much squinting too. I have been using eye serum faithfully (at least half of the times) but the lines are still firmly planted there. :(

Time to take more care of my eyes before age catches up with me! (>_<)”

Comments

6 Responses to “My Aging Eyes!”

1. TZ on March 3rd, 2008 2:52 pm

Will this actually make difference? I heard about this but never try in person :-p

2. Fluffy~ on March 6th, 2008 9:47 pm

erm.. got a little different but feels realy good after that :D

3. New York City body contouring on June 11th, 2008 4:16 pm

Patients who have attended and been successful with weight loss programs normally opt for this procedure in a bid to smoothen and tone the body. There are advanced techniques available that are routine to adept and experienced plastic surgeons.

4. New York City bus tour on June 12th, 2008 9:16 pm

Well, how will you go about getting a New Yorker interested enough to tell you about all the places to see, and provide you with enough facts about the sights? By paying them of course!

5. Botox Clinics New York on June 17th, 2008 11:39 am

Many people might shirk at the thought of having a form of poison (botulism tonic) injected in their face. Scientists have concluded that the procedure is entirely harmless. It is also reversable.

6. New York City bus tour on July 1st, 2008 5:58 pm

Powered by Find more blogs Want your own blog?

Templates Browser

The Global Education Responsibility to Achieve the Development Agenda After 2015

The Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) are undoubtedly successful in strengthening

Education Benefits To Reduction the World Poverty

If you are taught, you can get all the skills needed to produce and achieve success.

Where Education - Rebellion

Even after the Half Century of India's independence, the fate of education, educators

Things to remember when getting an admission to the training school

Training schools and colleges worth a lot as they provide all the various kinds of training ns material that professional need in order to get ahead of their profession ad contribute at their best. In Australia, people can surely find lots of schools and colleges that offer high quality training options for the students as well as for the professional who looking to enhance their skill for better capabilities.

There are courses like Diploma of Community Services, Certificate III in Information Digital Media and Technology, Diploma of Work Health and Safety, Certificate II in Business and Retail Management Courses as well as the Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management and Aged Care Training schools offering professional diplomas and courses that offer higher level training.

There are many things that you must be keeping mind in order to help yourself getting things better and get the training you need, but the most important things you should never forget are:

You should never enroll or opt to enroll in courses which are wide apart as you will be stuck nowhere and may have to manage things that you are not familiar with. In case if you are likely to get more courses you may consider to have enrolled in courses that you like the most, you should consider having the ones which are related or have similar content in them as well as same level and area of training.

As for example if you are going to attend the Business Management Courses, you should be aware that instead of aged care course you must be looking forward to get to the Diploma Of Business Management.

Further you should know that if you have to get to the top level courses you should not hesitate to enroll in the preliminary courses as they would help you learn things better.

Get in touch!