Broccoli Juices

Filed Under Food, Health |

Every week during the night market, I am always tempted to buy broccoli. But the thing is I am not really into greens and the reason I am obligated to buy is because broccoli is very good for our body!Silly as it sounds; I still buy it even though I know I couldn’t finish the whole broccoli in a week! Sometimes it goes to the rubbish bin when it turns yellow and bad.

But hey, guess what? I found that I can make broccoli juice out of it!Yes, after some googling, I found out that it is ok to juice broccoli and it is still very beneficial for the body.Yeah, so today for the first time I tried making my broccoli juices. I added some carrot and green apple so that the juice doesn’t smell too strong of a broccoli.

The taste? Acceptable! The most important thing is I can finish my broccoli in a few gulps! =D�

Comments

6 Responses to “Broccoli Juices”

1. mer on September 22nd, 2008 11:31 pm

broccoli! i cant imagine how it would tastes like!

2. fluffy on September 22nd, 2008 11:34 pm

the smell is a little strong.i add orange and green apple.. so it tastes better :D

3. clive on September 23rd, 2008 10:02 am

it is so nice . i tried :D

4. fluffy on September 23rd, 2008 8:39 pm

cool! :D

5. jolie on September 23rd, 2008 8:40 pm

ewww…!

6. fluffy on September 23rd, 2008 9:12 pm

its rather nice ;D

Templates Browser

Things to remember when getting an admission to the training school

Training schools and colleges worth a lot as they provide all the various kinds of training ns material that professional need in order to get ahead of their profession ad contribute at their best. In Australia, people can surely find lots of schools and colleges that offer high quality training options for the students as well as for the professional who looking to enhance their skill for better capabilities.

There are courses like Diploma of Community Services, Certificate III in Information Digital Media and Technology, Diploma of Work Health and Safety, Certificate II in Business and Retail Management Courses as well as the Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management and Aged Care Training schools offering professional diplomas and courses that offer higher level training.

There are many things that you must be keeping mind in order to help yourself getting things better and get the training you need, but the most important things you should never forget are:

You should never enroll or opt to enroll in courses which are wide apart as you will be stuck nowhere and may have to manage things that you are not familiar with. In case if you are likely to get more courses you may consider to have enrolled in courses that you like the most, you should consider having the ones which are related or have similar content in them as well as same level and area of training.

As for example if you are going to attend the Business Management Courses, you should be aware that instead of aged care course you must be looking forward to get to the Diploma Of Business Management.

Further you should know that if you have to get to the top level courses you should not hesitate to enroll in the preliminary courses as they would help you learn things better.

Link

Millennium Education Development - Ways to Reach

Dr Tooley: his conclusion on personal education and entrepreneurshipProfessor James

Institutional Reform In the Higher Education Sector of Mozambique and Ethical Affairs

The need to eliminate poverty through increased literacyOne of the main goals expressed

Get in touch!